5 reasons to Invest in Singapore
Singapore is an island nation located in the center of Asia, with year round beautiful sunny weather, friendliness and openness to foreigners, and one of world’s fasters growing economies, a beautiful success story of how one of the smallest Asian countries with no natural resources has transformed into a global financial hub through sound financial and economic strategies that was put into attracting foreign direct investment and creating one of the most suitable trade environments, making Singapore one of the easiest countries in the world to do business in as per the World Bank, a country which economy is one of the most stable in the world without any foreign debt since 1995.
There are many reasons why investors and entrepreneurs from all over the world are investing in Singapore, such as:
- The country’s strategic location: Singapore’s has established itself as the world’s busiest port and a top location for investors looking for an economic gateway between the East and the West, Singapore lies within the Malacca Straits, which is one of the most important and busiest transshipment ports in the world, over the years Singapore has utilized this vital location to become the world’s gateway to Asia.
- Singapore property sector: Investing in the property sector in Singapore is one of the most popular routes for a safe and high-return investment, by buying a private property in vibrant and prime locations can yield high rental rates for investors, also due to the country’s stability and economic growth, the real estate properties in Singapore –for the most part- tend to appreciate over time, which means that a property that is bought today could be sold for a much higher value in future years.
- Diversity of the economy: Singapore economy is built through various diverse range of industries, such as the financial, energy and infrastructure, biotechnology, logistics, information technology, and tourism sectors, this diversity has created huge economic opportunities for investors and has transferred Singapore to be one of the safest ecosystems of the world with various economic zones and designated industrial parks.
- Investment incentives: according to the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development World Investment Report, Singapore was the fifth largest recipient of foreign direct investment inflows in the world for the year 2017, with 62 billion USD, Singapore’s simple regulatory system is continuously growing and is well recognized around the globe for its efficiency and integrity and the absence of corruption, also one of the other major reasons for why is investing in Singapore is an attractive option is the simple and investor friendly tax system, as there are is no capital gains tax when re-selling property, also foreign income is not taxed, and there are no taxes on interests.
- Excellent quality of life: Singapore is generally known as the Switzerland of Asia, with multicultural and multilingual population, it is the highest-ranking country in Asia in terms of quality of living and safety, with many comforts and technological advancements. Also, Singapore is consistently thriving in terms of world class education and healthcare, and despite the country’s high urban density, it remains as one of the greenest cities in the world as nearly half of it is filled with lush greenery.
Investors around the world are constantly looking for a better way to improve the lives of their families through obtaining a second citizenship, or through obtaining a residence permit which will ultimately qualify them for a second citizenship, we offer many Second Citizenship residency programs options for whether it is through Real Estate Investment, such as Saint Kitts and Nevis Citizenship by Investment program, or Cyprus Citizenship by Investment program, and Business Establishment programs such as business establishment programs in Canada, or the Sole Representative program in the United Kingdom.