Buy Property, Get Residency
Countries have been dealing with an economic crisis in the past few years, now they are looking for an alternative to make the country’s economy better. One of the best solutions they made was citizenship by investment program and it’s about investing in real estates or in a governmental contribution for attracting investors from all over the world. In return, these countries will give the investor a better future for him and for his family. Among the best countries that provide the citizenship by investment program are:
- Antigua and Barbuda: Located in the eastern Caribbean Sea on the border with the Atlantic Ocean; Antigua and Barbuda is a commonwealth country and a member of international organizations that include the United Nations, and the Organization of the American States. Antigua and Barbuda’s economy rely on tourism to attract investors who want to invest in real estate. The program has been created to allow individuals to invest in real estate through the citizenship by investment program which is the purchase of a government-approved private property that cost 400,000 US dollars (one family) or joint investment that cost 200,000 US dollar (two families), the investor can obtain Antigua and Barbuda passport after 4 months, and can travel free to 150 countries.
- Saint Kitts and Nevis: Located in the Indies, Saint Kitts and Nevis economy depend on agriculture and tourism. The citizenship by an investment of Saint Kitts and Nevis can be obtained through the real estate investment program by purchasing an approved property by the government that cost not less than $400,000 (one Family) or can make a joint investment (two families) that cost no less than 200,000 for each. The passport of Antigua and Barbuda authorizes a visa-free entry to more than 150 countries; in addition, the United States and Canada visa will be given for 10 years.
- St.Lucia: Saint Lucia is located in the eastern part of the Caribbean Sea; the country is a part of the commonwealth and a member of the United Nations. Saint Lucia economy is based on agriculture and tourism. Since the country depends on tourism it opened new opportunities for investors from all over the world through the citizenship by investment program that contains real estate investment program and by purchasing a property that cost not less than $300,000. The investor can obtain Saint Lucia’s passport after 3 months and will be having the freedom to travel to 120 visa-free countries including China and Russia.
- Dominica: Located on one of the islands that are between the Caribbean and the Atlantic Sea, Dominica relies on tourism and tourism for its economic growth. Dominica contain a citizenship by investment program that allows investors to invest from all over the world in the country, and contains a real estate investment program that allows the investor to purchase an approved property by the government that cost not less than $200,000, it takes 6 months for the investor to obtain Dominica’s passport, the investor also can travel with a visa-free entry to 119 countries that include Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore.
- Grenada: Grenada is located in the West Indies of the Caribbean Sea. Its economy is mainly based on tourism and agriculture. It is a member of the Commonwealth and the European Union. It also consists of a real estate investment program that allows investors from around the world to invest in it. The process of obtaining the Grenada passport takes 5 months, and the holder of the passport is entitled to enter 127 countries including the European Union, China, and Russia.
- Malta: Located in the Mediterranean Sea and its economy depends on the tourism and trade sector. It is one of the countries with stable systems that make its economy more prosperous and attractive to investors. It consists of the real estate investment program, by purchasing a property of not less than 320,000 euros or to rent a property with not less than the 16,000 euros annual rent. Malta passport allows you to enter 183 destinations around the world.
- Portugal: Portugal offers the opportunity for people who are interested in living there to acquire their nationality through the Golden Visa Program. It is the most diversified Portuguese economy around the world; it depends on services, industries, agriculture, etc. Portugal is located in the southwest of Europe, bordered by the north and east Spain, And from the south and the western Atlantic Ocean. Portugal offers the option of investing for individuals interested in obtaining their nationality and living in it through the Golden Visa program through real estate investment of not less than 500,000 euros or investment in a property that is built to 30 years for reconstruction at a value of not less than 350,000 euros, Where the investor can obtain Portuguese citizenship after 5 years of the investor's permanent residence, and the Portuguese passport allows people to enter 186 destinations around the world.
- Spain: Spain is located in southwestern Europe and is a convenient location to attract investors from around the world. The international interest in Spanish property is still high both for those who want to stay in a new place or for those looking for holiday homes, one of every five homes being purchased are by a foreigner. Spain has a real estate investment program through which it can obtain Spanish citizenship through the programs known as the golden visa, which allows the investor to progress to migrate to Spain through real estate investment and is to buy or own a property at least 500,000 euros, where real estate investment is an integral part of the state economy.
- Cyprus: one of the largest islands in the world. It is the third largest island in the Mediterranean region. It is situated on the trade route between the continent of Europe, the continent of Asia and the continent of Africa. Cyprus nationality can be obtained through two types of programs: Through the permanent residency program, the option of the citizenship program by investing in the value of a property of not less than 2 million euros or by investing in commercial properties of at least 2.5 million euros, either for the program of permanent residence is by investing in real estate Less than 300,000 euros. One of the most important features of a Cypriot passport is that it allows you to enter 173 destinations around the world and allows individuals to have dual citizenship and more.
- Greece: Located in the southern part of the European continent in the south-western part of the Balkan Peninsula, Greece is known as the sunniest country in Europe, where it has more than 250 sunny days a year, it is a place that attracts tourists and investors around the world, to obtain a permanent residence known as the Golden Visa or Gold Visa, where the investor can obtain the Greek nationality that entitles the holder to enter the 183 destinations through the program of real estate investment in Greece and this can be achieved by investing in a property or a group of real estate in Greece (Apartment , House, land, shop) b A value of not less than 250 thousand euros, through which the investor gets permanent residence and a period of 5 years without the need to stay in Greece and then the investor gets the Greek nationality.
- Turkey: Located in the Middle East, part of it is located on the Asian continent and the other part is on the European continent. Many individuals are interested in investing in it and living in Turkey. The real estate investment program was launched in Turkey in 2018, which allows individuals and their families who wish to live and work in Turkey to gain Turkish nationality in 6 months through a real estate investment program by investing with a minimum of 250 thousand Turkish liras or any equivalent of foreign currency. The investor afterward can sell the purchased property after 3 years. The real estate investment program affects the state economy in its growth and political stability, and the real estate is the biggest growth and profitable sector in the world.